Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Portions: 20 (TBC)
Serving: 40g per portion with 200g yoghurt 1tsp olive oil, 1 tsp maple syrup
- 300g rolled oats
- 130g pumpkin seeds
- 140g sunflower seeds
- 125g pecans (whole or coarsely chopped)
- 180ml maple syrup
- 120ml extra virgin oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 40g flax seeds (brown or yellow optional)
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Put oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans, maple syrup and olive oil in a roasting tray, stir to evenly coat then spread out evenly on the tray.
- Bake, stirring every 10-15 minutes for about 45 minutes in total or until toasted.
- Remove add salt if necessary.
- After 15 minutes add the flax seeds id using.
- Completely cool and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Raymond recommends serving with yoghurt, a drizzle of olive oil and maple syrup. This delicious and versatile dish can also be served with dried fruit, fresh fruit or a milk of your choice.